Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fear

Whether SUN or shine, rain or snow, the path in which I paved, I’ve made way of what I wanted to say today…you see the vision is forthcoming, I can foresee what I am becoming…I can foreshadow the outcome, of what I have already outdone. The mission is complete, the impatient keeps track of time, TRUE leaders never from the front, they guide from behind. I am dreaming amongst the clouds of precipitation, I am dancing amongst the rhythm less band; I am with a spirit that has no soul. Why burn bridges when you’re afraid of fire, why become scared of your own fears when you’re brave when in doubt. The spout of water fills the sink of nothingness as my brain floods with comparisons. Bystanders from forthcomings, I am afraid of what I am becoming, afraid of what I am hiding from my own ambition. Following the intuition of the deaf, I am human again, yet so foreign and away from where I once became. I am afraid of who I am, I am afraid of what I have become…how can I withstand my fear...when I am the only one who can stand me? My potential is the only thing that scares me…yet it is the only thing I have left to be afraid of…

No comments:

Post a Comment