Monday, October 10, 2011

Great Expectations

   We reside on the avenues of loneliness and disheveled curiosity possibly am I the only one who is at a loss of words to currents events that I cannot describe. In scribe I conceal all that is real to me, you see people aint what they use to be, holding on to dear life of humility. Friend’s aint who they say they are, quite far from the expectations you bestow on their lowly attempts.  The family we seek always finds a way to leave stains, to never clean off the residue, allow the stench to surface purposely. I would rather be remembered for who I am today, I would rather you not conceal your true emotions upon the characteristics of me, I would rather you value me as I am here in the present. I rather you not fall in memory bliss sit back and reminisce on who I was. I WOULD love to receive the roses of conversation while still containing the sense of smell.  The reverence, of which we hold this world today, should be remembered just as the sweetest of memories.  Great Expectations of the world today may not be the same reverence of what you hold for me…which quite honestly I can live with, but you will you hold the same reverence for your life that has yet to be made into a memory…Great Expectations

No comments:

Post a Comment