Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Life I Lead

The Life I lead
The Life I lead… the times I take ever so gentle care of, I speak of resurrection, surpassing the days of Jesus Christ. I never thought I would be able to touch ground on such profound concrete sound. You see in the eyes of my days, the years within my spirit, I merit the privilege… thus being thankful for every smile, I am grateful for every tear of Mother Nature, showing respect to the of cousin death, appreciating the wealth of oneself outside the pocket of man. I foresaw my future to the conclusion of never seeing the beginning progressions only to realize that I was living in my past reflections. Life’s transgressions lead to today’s confessions, I am here for a purpose in what and for what has yet to be determined. But for the time being… I am simply here to live this life I was born to lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment