Thursday, October 13, 2011

To Be Continued

WHY care more? What for? Should I remain dictated by shame, should I cry over spilled milk that you failed to clean up… a sucker for your lust, confused from the power you have regained and insanely abused.  Knowingly so…I know all these things but I refuse to let you go, YES I REFUSE TO LET YOU GO, can’t let you know though, how you have me ever so weak, deep, deep within the sweaty palm of your hands. I can’t seem to remember the last a person had me so open, but was able to close my heart shut. You think you know the real me… How can we last (I ask rhetorically)…when all you see is my past? How can we pace ourselves …fast forward thru the lies, hold still and move slow motion thru the good times, yet you still at will hold to rewind…be kind…still you remain blinded by me…yet you still remained stained by me…yet you still remain…yet you still remain. “I’m a jerk, yet I still try to make it work… in the travels of love, it’s just the blind leading the blind, while feelings are left behind at the benches, caught in the trenches, I am and forever will be drenched in your rain of blame...
To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment