Monday, October 17, 2011

Misogyny Memoirs

The Misogyny Memoirs

I thought through what I wanted to say to you, I never cared two shyts, three hair bobbi pins about yo’feelings is!  I thought it through carefully you see…I hate YOU just as much as you HATE me.  On this couch that I lay on, there will be no breakthrough, I scrapped through trash and found yo’ ass instead, I never thought twice about your knowledge! why should I care for you?…when you don’t even care for yourself, I told you don’t LOVE ME…you never cared for the warning signs I left behind, you wanted to be blind from the facts and visible to the lies, well then should be no surprise to you! My lies became the truth to you…I saw you in my rearview, all the lies I forced fed YOU…yet you still followed me while I blatantly misled you! You see this story of hatred goes back to ADAM and EVE, I reclaim my position, I recycled your feelings for my own, I LEFT you to do RIGHT…but I was still WRONG. MY LOVE for LUST outweighs your trust so why must YOU waste time on something you can’t rely on? Memories of hearts I left as casualties, I never thought I would be this carefree, can’t believe you still regret me but yet still you let me! Why change, should I really…why succumb to a LOVE that may never show its true face, I rather break up happy homes, SLAY YOU the first day, don’t CALL the second, and forget you by the third day. My life was never meant to be explained but yet you are in need of an explanation…I left PHONECALLS unanswered,  promised wedding rings, the finer things, YOU SEE I MADE YOU BELIEVE ALL THIS…you see the best trick the DEVIL ever pulled was having the world believe he didn’t EXIST. I can never change, shyt why should I... I am what you see every day…I just live in disguise.  I have buried many of hearts in my day, but yet there is no void to fill, I remain numb to pain, immortal to hurt. You ate all my LIES, but yet you FAMISH over truth, I laid out the evidence for you, but yet you still needed proof. Fact is I can NEVER LOVE WHAT I HATE, but yet you LOVE what I DESPISE…WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS MONOGAMY WAS MISOGYNY IN DISGUISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment