Thursday, October 20, 2011

BreakTHROUGH

I had a mental breakdown once, my, my; my knees hit the kitchen floor, my head deeply embedded in the core of my stomach. A day of reflection never seen such pain, it was more of a grand awakening for sane, the shaping of a new future I have yet to envision, I remember raising up from that kitchen floor a new ME had been resurrected… kind of like the rise of the phoenix, reaching the highest zenith of my potential. My drive would inspire the driven; I swallowed massive pills of guilt, pride, doubt and sympathy. I pause and contemplate about the chance of TIME…yes the infamous chance of time we tend to take for granted. I speak in the faith of chance and the belief of a realist and realistically we have all failed and faltered at some point in time, the fact remains we have survived, we live to speak upon such events with vigor and character, the crack in our bones, the scars of such miscues, paints a portrait of a survivor. I lived through the coldest of winters, I sweated amidst the hottest of summers, and I have succumbed to this day…a day of reckoning…A DAY where my INSIGHT guides the misguided soul INSIDE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment