Sunday, November 6, 2011

ASS to the WORLD

Feet cemented to the ground, heh never thought I’d be as high as I am right now.

To shameful to stand proud, to stoic to stand heroic. The glances from the frame of

an hour shaped glass paints the picture well. Yet allow me to show my ASS to the world,

Yes allow me to gloat over your pitiful hope; you see it pleasures me immensely to stare at your envy, allowing me to proceed through your struggle. This indeed is sweet bliss of satisfaction, the gratification you may never smell a stench as pungent as this… I convey unto this day, my ASS indeed is shown to the world with great measure, (clearing throat) it gives me great pleasure to introduce, someone so bold, someone who tells it like it is, someone who is exactly what they say they are… Nose so high in the air, I can smell the rancid precipitation seeping through the clouds, the crowd waits in anticipation. The ASS you praise, was the same ASS you gave multiple chances to…has just SHITTED on your world!

Thank You!






No comments:

Post a Comment