Sunday, November 13, 2011

Alive i am

Spread the word throughout the skies, hummingbirds to bald eagles scream that I am alive. I am alive and well, I am dead to the world but I am alive…alive and well I am. Indeed, there is no need for a choir to harmonize over lost time, I am alive and well. The river from which I have cleansed my soul, from the sun where I have dried my tears, I am alive…alive and well I am. No need to fear mother, I have been down this road before, I have struggled only to stumble, I have been misled only to be led by confusion…yet I still remain humble, yet I still remain wise…while in my youth I have wasted time on dreams and wasted my days awake on the dreams that I have slept on. I died in my inception, only to be born again through your eyes of perception.  As you climb on your high horse, as you gallop, never losing stride, I want you to scream and wake all minds and eyes that are closed and asleep, SCREAM loud and proud that THE TRUTH IS ALIVE…IT IS ALIVE AND WELL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment