Sunday, November 20, 2011

We Were Butterflies

We were butterflies in the haze of May, we were butterflies in the noon of June…we…would…soar so high we would decorate the skies with our fluorescent colors. You and I were the same and never seemed to care or show shame… We…were…butterflies. You captured my thoughts with similar colloquialisms that had my mind and soul at…hello. We…were…butterflies, the sweet nectar of maple scents my senses, I cannot clutch such a feeling, but dare me and I shall try…we…were…butterflies.  We travelled the distance of co-existence and what we built from a cocoon is something far more magical than love transformed into rose pedals of nothingness. Something far more romantic than a princess trapped in a castle, awaiting her prince or pauper to rescue her with a kiss of gallantry.  Yes indeed you were meant for me, better yet we were meant for this moment that we fly into the fields that plays our silhouette, we were meant to fly into the blue ocean tides that we call our personal sky…we lived this life once…as BUTTERFLIES.




No comments:

Post a Comment