Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Free Verse Truth of The Bi-Polar Schizophrenic

Perhaps my Honesty is too much for the ears of the ignorant; perhaps my insight scares you to ever show what you hide. I may never be able to reside on the island of silence or swim in the waters of the overlooked eels ever again…naw not at all,  you see it goes a bit deeper in the depths of me, just me sitting, awkward lil one, silent, walked wit a bit of hunch to match his strut. You could spot me from a mile away, dare I spare a moment to stray away from what I came to say. The feelings I have, bares a soul, my soul bares the voice from which I hinder it to ever speak what I truly feel. You scream vehemently that you NEED ME…but will you bleed for me…you speak with notion of devotion, you speak ever so often of emotion, yet I am here only to believe in YOU! A brother that I once knew, a BROTHER I once thought to have, A BROTHER I thought I COULD look up to…LOOKED up to me instead. Your worthless words plead for forgiveness but your malignant eyes tell me otherwise. Never was taught to fight, BUT I never had to take an ASSwhoopin to teach me otherwise, thankfully POP was there to teach me how to show assholes the cold shoulder of humility and civility………………………. The nerve to ever hold back feelings of disenchantment, you see you missed out on a good thing…the day I broke down cause you weren’t around, left me crazy you did, a walking OXY-moron, and so on, I am ranting and raving, my wants and cravings, I was disengaged, caged in a world you governed, you left a MAN with a warm lust and COLD HEART! A MAN TORN APART FROM legs to limb, it’s crazy you CRY more, cause you realize you’re stuck with em’. Yet ranting and raving, my wants and my cravings, I have some fucking nerve to explain such honesty to the population that may never understand…but I say fuck IT for the person with A hoarse voice, I say fuck IT FOR the WOMAN without a will, the WOMAN left without a choice…I say FUCK it to those who ever had me…I say FUCK it to those who ever doubted me…but I digress more should I turn my attention to the MEN who give ME a BAD NAME… I struck a nerve with the PERV…WHOSE WAY to busy thinkin’ bout PUNS on BUSSIN’ grapenuts on mindless SL...BUT I digress...YOU SEE I struck a chord with lord...when he heard me say on my grandmothers dying day...F**K GO...I digress more what for you weren’t listening anyway…


No comments:

Post a Comment