Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lucifer's LOVE SONG

You speak of ME in such high regard; YOU disregarded the impossible and made it possible. Our possibilities seemed endless, LOVE seemed to be what we thirst for; YOU only seemed to be replenished by the dehydration of heartaches and letdowns. I fumbled over the words of sweet nothings, which seemed to overflow your cup of emotions that I drank from repeatedly. The night is Silhouette and the tears from years and years of prolonging an era we never corrected…I stand beside the devil’s advocate and contemplate what if… The nights I drifted away, knowing you burned for me, yearning for the phone to sound a ring of vindication that I still care, that I would still be there in your nightly despair. Still you remained as faithful to something you never knew existed, but yet you still believed in me… yet I tricked you again and again, having fallen deeper and deeper into my lair of sadness. On nights that we lust and thrust after thrust, you trust in me more…I felt and less and lesser in LOVE with you…YET…YET…the clouds of erotic misery plays the symphony; it harps how much you actually meant to me. Was I living a lie? Could it be me that was indeed living in my own trickery…can’t be…my tears levitates me to a scene we played the part of two cosmic lovers. I serenade remnants of you…remembering when your heart poured out feelings from the cup we both shared… Now when I sing of you, the notes are off key, the pain just doesn’t feel the same, not a chord or nerve is struck. I am trapped inside of a LOVE song that has never been composed…only left to decompose in the hearts of many and never ever to be uttered from the mouths of any…yet you, you, you burn for me still.

No comments:

Post a Comment