Sunday, March 4, 2012

Random Sunday Brunch Conversation! (Excerpt From New Book) The Wait

    Ice coffee and a blueberry muffin… what are thoughts to an empty brain, what is crazy to a man that’s sane? What’s plaid to plain, who’s left to blame, shame or fame? The mundane yawn’s at the bore of excitement. The ignorant plagues its world with enlightenment, I am frightened in the daylight, and I am unruffled in the blackness. The opposite of me is empty; one word that is a synonymic of me is irony. I go above the noise and below the treble, the level in which I can manage and sustain…sanity.  The richness in your stature brings out the poorness in your values. Whatever miscues, you use as excuses, the abuse in your self afflicting wounds I assume you have felt such pain before. You restore what is familiar to you…I see through the glass that you hold as your mask…you wear with such amenity…I am in the same boat you..i don’t know my true self, I rely on random thoughts that define me at the moment, I wonder if this mind, body and soul could atone for once and let this random heart beat in peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment