Sunday, March 18, 2012

Remembering My Winter Wonderland


        In the winter of my dreams, I saw snowflakes, made snow angels in the sand of white thoughts. I    bathed in the frost of the night; I carried pedals to the shovel, muffled in this winter wonderland.  The aroma of your winter fresh soul, I take hold of you knowing that this winter of mine is far from over. I am sober, yet intoxicated by the wealth of toxic truth. My years may be plenty; my thoughts maybe empty…no Santa in the chimney… in my winter wonderland… by hand I make snowball dreams, I throw them against the window pane of shame. Where I shiver in a cold bliss, I dare to rekindle of flame for warmth and do away with this feeling of the calm cold air…I bid a farewell to thee; the coldest winter in my heart is now getting warmer as the spring trees begin to grow. I am remembering my forgotten winter wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment