Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Friend ZONE

Ahhhhh im in the friend zone, Shyt if I woulda, coulda, shoulda...​I woulda been bone. Now im in this tight knit fit called the friend zone. I called you like three times, I'm texting you like crazy, and all you wanna talk about is how your ex drives you crazy!!! It's ironic thru my passes I give you...you give em back...ohh how fucking platonic! You right, maybe we should just be friends like musiq said, but I rather send you smoke signals keep you guessing while knowing the answer... This ain't no fling thing, and  if only you knew how on my nights alone, I phone you...to each is own, I'm trapped...​it's too late I'm in the friend zone. I would love to tell you I'm listening to your bickering, about how  "he always lying,then you start crying, damn I look up and its 5 o' Clock...in the morning...​"what you think I should do?" you ask..." my inner pixie says are you crazy DEAD HIS ASS!. and what I get from this deflated conversati​on...a hard dick and a wet dream yeah what a fucking sensation!  (Smh)...it seems as though my mind has warmed out its welcome, why thank you for not allowing me to further waste future time. But the Sade' in you got my mind straight trippin'...​Shyt this damn friend zone...got me hallucinat​ing, hoping you answer the phone when I call, you tellin me that i am the one you want...shyt thats all and not wishing it was him instead...but for now I guess I'll be that friend that you need to listen...n​aw but for real we cant me more than friends tho? Ohh I get it...you can't hear me... Im in the friend zone, zone, zone, zone, zone, zone...

No comments:

Post a Comment