Monday, March 12, 2012

Pretty Girl Interlude

The pretty girl you see…is it all that you dream of? That bag you wear so well on the left wrist of your fate. I am damned to know the answer to the questions in your mind, like why are you so blind pretty girl? The world is yours don’t you know it…I’m sure you will be able to spend more time on your hair and nails, and if all else fails you have the rent money to subdue your desire, want and need… but who am I to judge you…for the pretty girl that you are, you still don’t know how far you are from imperfection. There is something about the glare in your stare…the pretty girl I see…you don’t allow that true inner beauty to show…believe me pretty girl, you are what you show, a figure full of beauty, but the inside of you is just too shy to show and its true…that pretty girl inside you…

               

No comments:

Post a Comment