Monday, January 2, 2012

The Universal Resolution

Another ball is bound to drop another chance at life as we know it… again. I always tend to think of the New Year as it presents itself to me…a new year.  The lights are at its brightest to bring one day out the New Year. But what old problems will you bring into the New Year? Is it the fear to tap into your unfiltered potential?  You see I bottled up my fears and canceled failed shows of foes and there misfortunes.  The grace in space and time where I can rekindle my thoughts with a just one touch.  But there are a few lessons that I have learned through this year... I have learned through concentration and dedication on your goals, only you can hold yourself back…I have gained a true appreciation for life and its privileges. I wish to no more become a dope fiend for the previous memories, I wish to bathe in a tub of amnesia…I wish to see the faults in my mistakes as I recognize the triumphs in my accidents.  This past year has taught me a lesson in life, a lesson in struggle; it has taught me how to handle success with the pressure of failure. If to fail is to try and to try is fail…what lies in the middle is perseverance. My vow to the New Year…I am ready to fail, I am ready to fall just as clock strikes twelve and the dropping of the ball.

Write to Make it Right!                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment