Monday, January 30, 2012

The Masturbator

I'm steady dreaming of a better way, never taking the careful steps to success, never realizing the process in progress. My life I master bated, my tomorrows I procrastinated. Never gave chance a chance to fully appreciate the downfall of a pitfall, I find the positive connotation in deFEAT. I can lie to myself and say I will never die, but try and live falsely and see the costly results in the outcome of what you encompass, my promise to life is never take advantage, my promise to death is sleep peaceful and happily without regret, my promise to my children is to always live for the day and promise for tomorrows grace. But im a steady dreamer, pacing my thoughts, hoping that they can catch up with my recent ambitions. Im a constant masturbator, steady f**king myself, leading a naïve, lazy self to believe that I can achieve…NOTHING. Im a consistent procrastinator, I plan for tomorrow…only to plan…to plan.  I can never, will I ever be able to understand my steady, dreamin’, masturbatin’, procrastinatin’, lazy, naïve, self. When I awake the climax is gone, when I am done, I am left with nothing accomplished, just ideas and voices speaking to the shadows of my whispers…

No comments:

Post a Comment