Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Midnight Visit (Interlude)

I revisited the memories we left behind on the pillows we rest our dreams. Yes we let them lie…YES WE LET THEM LIE TO US. The ways in which you made me feel revealed to me that love WAS REAL, LOVE was within our grasp. I am the pawn that is drawn upon your next move that rapidly conceals me and REVEALS me at the very same time, it takes these emotions that I convey with every teardrop that, that, that (sniffles) that breaks the tissues and issues that we left behind... just as my cry which resonates your eardrum, you make yourself believe that can’t be another one of my unexplainable conundrums you hesitate to LOVE me...WHY?...I WAS YOUR SAFE DISTANCE, THAT WAS STILL AT AN ARMS LENGTH OF YOU… But I remain ready to subdue to the authenticity of you, BUT will you, can you, help me try to fly past through the fog in your sky, for I am simply a tourist dwelling the city by the nectars of your soul, I am merely an artist painting such adoration to a canvas that bares a window to your heart…I am revisiting my past at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment