Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cry GOODbye


I CRIED LIKE A BABY WHEN YOU LEFT, I sobbed by the window as my tears stained the pane.  The little boy in me never left you see, it simply enabled me to shield that man inside that I never was able to be. I wiped my eyes with same hand that waved you goodbye, I sighed without reply…why? I ask the air, but I received no answer to comply with my inquisition.  I thought of moments, those vivid moments where you would have your heart near, your ears close and your mind at ease. I remember Tissues those issues, O’ what sob story they would sing, the phone that steadily phone, O’ how I love the ring.  I sing your name, I scream your existence hoping that my foolish persistence brings you closer…the minutes you are away feels like years and the hours and my mind won’t let go of time. You are everything I wanted and everything I ever v needed. I feel depleted by the neglect although in retrospect I have neglected all that I have ever known to be true…you never walked away from me…I turned my back and walked away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment