Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Atheist Breakfast



Religion is what you give…belief is what I search for…and that is what I have yet to find…truth is what I want…lies is what I have rested with….peace is at my door step…BUT THE KEY IS PATIENCE! The irony that you beg for in your savior, yet you favor the easy way out of pain…remember the blasphemy in asking GOD for favors while you labor in sin…search within your soul my child and you will find…it. You forgot all that was told…yet you remember all that was forgotten by me. You think without knowing…and proclaim you know everything there is to know...about nothing! Seek guidance in your most trivial moment of confusion…allow stubbornness to show its face…speak in the grace of the one you call holy and find me instead, rest in the bed of your sin, French kiss the taboo leaving the sweetest scent of regret on those lustful sheets. I have yet to believe in anything worth my regurgitation…I pray often…only for it to be replayed for the deaf. But I chuckle at your savior…as you would mine…

No comments:

Post a Comment