Monday, June 4, 2012

Emotion of Hate From The Heart...Less

Drawn from the heart in the twilight of the dawn...
I realize I have a hidden hatred for others happiness, secluding myself from such emotion, I channel all thoughts front my own. Stone hinge heart; I draw such clever contrast with a lack of thought to channel such emotion I lack. While keeping such emotion in tact I react not knowing I am the emotion I lack I am that emotion I hate! Oh how sick I am of LOVE, Living Over Vague Emotion. I see the difference, I see I want out of such of such bondage, the two bonded by one man we can never see, I question such commitment!  For what was once white...with hints of promise is now BLACK and shades of malice. I chastise the fool who drools over such EMOTION...the very attribute we lack we find in hidden containers called hearts...for once upon a time I had one of those...

No comments:

Post a Comment