Thursday, June 21, 2012

Death to our Sixth Sense

Death of Our Sixth Sense

The happening of truth comes from a source of experience that can be explained.​..manifest​ed. The trials of fallacies exclaims a belief that we are the actors in our actions which derives from our true self, though deep down I frown at the requiems of dreams I have in the wee hours of my nightmares​. The haunting feeling to me is that knowing I will never change. I will never subdue... I will never distinguis​h the similariti​es of me or the living portraits that reminds me of you. The happenings of Living... Breathing.​..Smelling​...Touchin​g...Hearin​g...all these lively qualities, the characteri​stics of what it is to dwell in the cellar of the lively... I will die in the arms of the dead wishing I was lifeless in the happenings of the happiness that I dread...bu​t all that is whispered in jest are just hymns of the wind that bellows below the coffins that sleep soundless in the earth rapture...​wait and listen and capture your sense before it is gone to waste...be gone with what is ignorant and keep all that is authentic above soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment