Wednesday, April 4, 2012

NEVERLEAVEME

NEVERLEAVEME

Never leave me…never conjure up the dream of you ever making my world a living nightmare. Scare away all doubt that may come about…
Never LEAVE ME…BLEED WITH ME AS WE SHARE the same flesh…shall we bathe in the same blood we shed we…we cried together we did… yes weep with me as if we share the same wound of hurt.

Never leave…don’t you dare…I plead for my forgiveness on these wounded bended knees…I will try till my last dying breath to ease your heart from aching…the scabs that are left from my deceit…I repeatedly tried to band aid all my flaws…yet for my all my faults I still tried to appease you…I down played just how much I need you…this contempt weighs heavy on my heart.

Never Leave me… for if you do…a Man a part I will be…forever it will rain in the land of my eyes…Never leave me… for the man you once knew…never left…he remains here and he  vows to never leave ever…ever…ever…again.

No comments:

Post a Comment