Monday, September 12, 2011

In The End

How I survived the times are beyond my own imagination, but the journey to get there speaks volumes in the end result.  I denounce to the fact of the inevitable, I speak volumes to the control of the unseen and withstand the trauma.

The sun rises and sets on the unfortunate and misunderstood.  We see more than we need to see, we react on the senses that are not prevalent to our being.

We will never become a ease with ourselves if we do not make it right with our environment to solidify our future. No calendar or higher power can save us on the fate of what is to come…

I may never fathom the true meaning of the end, but to get there is a question for the curious to debate to ask… Do you think of the end as the exclamation point, the dash in between the life you were given to the life that has been taken away…

Think beyond the end…think about…

No comments:

Post a Comment