Thursday, September 8, 2011

Confucius

Never thought confusion had a face to show,

Never knew there maturation was solely dependent upon my belief.

Never imagined I would have complications of eradicating such a plague.

So rare to give birth to a child in a world full of mass confusion,

A hereditary trait straight from the genes of my contemplations, I created such a monster

Of demonstrative complexities.  So ironic I stand in the rain of sunshine, I melt in the cold mints of winter.

Mass confusion is more than just a mental illusion, a minds random façade if you will.

Confusion you thrilled me, instilled in me education I never thought I would be able to learn and regurgitate to the minds of the mindless.  Confusion your misconception parallels to the moth by the fire.

I am left befuddled in a dark emotion of confusion…






No comments:

Post a Comment