Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Forget to Remember

I loved you....wait... I really fucking loved you!
I loved everything about you...from the bounce of your rhythmic sound...put me at ease, let me feel free, you allowed me to be me. You listened  when no one had the time to. I gander memories in the back of my mind of a time where we would talk for hours n the rain, sleet or snow...you knew me and i thought i knew you. I loved the attention others gave me cause of you...i suppose i have u to thank for giving me my identity...but wait...an identity that was never asked in the form of question that required a yes or no reply...you lied to me...betrayed me...Left me lost in a world i thought i knew...thank you for allowing me to know the real me instead of relying on lies that i never knew where there...thank you for i now know my true calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment