Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Care... do You REALLY?

How can we survive the hard times without dwelling on the negative times ever so often, how frequently we succumb to our guilty pleasures of reminding ourselves how worthless we are. Think of all the good things that occur in our lives, do we really appreciate these things? why do we appreciate the rain more than the sunshine? Why do we take for granted the little things we value in this world...think about the time you thought about the life of a little ant? As ridiculous as you may think the question sounds, I challenge you to think about it. It correlates to how we think of ourselves and the things we value. I bleed to know how much I care for nothing, and salvage everything to go through nothing of significance. We should never take for granted precious times we have on this earth, I am sure we all thought the worst when the East Coast felt that earthquake yesterday, while in that disheveled state we were in, think of Haiti, think of Japan, think of Lousiana and Katrina. Were they any different? did we really care enough? I think of how we should speak of much more sincerity, walk in faith rather mope in doubt and hopelessness. Cherish life in its...in its most delicate form, I realize everyday that I awake whether in the brightest of suns, or the darkest of days, I am blessed to be in the presence of LIFE. I care more than I ever did before...does it match the consistency of your care? I dare to ask such a question, but even more hesistant to know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment