Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Farewell Surreal




I want to be done with the world, I want to be done with the world, I want to be done with this plague that plagues me.

I despise this world, I so vehemently do! You see this world of ours screams and shouts with clout, without shadow of a doubt, I am without shame I am without blame aren’t I?

This cold world never provides a coat for the needy child. Trying to be faithful in a faithless world, while enabling the enabler to disable my…emotions.

 I want a life of purity and surely it exists somewhere in the realms of this world, I proclaim to such being that this world I want to escape from, howls such haunting conundrums.

Living life through these life lines, the puzzle of how we ever got here, is it fair we think of such anomaly as congruent to life in actuality?

I want out of this world, I want to levitate into a more surreal world of scattered cotton clouds, surrounding my summer rain of tears, I want to live in world of lilies and daffodils, Billie Holiday winters, and have a Donnie Hathaway Christmas in the spring time…but is that too sublime?

Are these thoughts all too transcendent to be real? The rhythm in my speech has my dreams at a far cry, but at a close reach…this is why my voyage for today…will start tomorrow and will end in the near future…


No comments:

Post a Comment