Sunday, July 15, 2012

Imperfect Me (Excerpt from My Poetic Bronx Tale)


Imperfect Me

I am the imperfect man...

I am a walking contradiction

I bare no soul...no heart vibrates inside me

I am the imperfect man...

If I am drowning at sea, please do not save me

I am the imperfect man...

No chances in this game of LIFE...SORRY...but please omit sympathy for me...

I am the imperfect man...

I rather stand alone on these streets of mistakes...

I am the imperfect man...

But the truth is...I lost my way a long time ago, where I thought my perfections would lead me to your affection...an ability I have yet to master...this imperfect man...lost his way...I would love to find myself again, and keep whatever sense regained, contained in the bottle of my imperfections...

This imperfect man... Fell from the graces of you...


No comments:

Post a Comment