Monday, May 14, 2012

The Want (Step 2 of Addiction)

The Want (Step 2 of Addiction)

I don’t want to want you…my heart hurts wanting you, my mind says it should fight off the temptation of a want…I never favored. But the want is there…it stares at us both salivating at the next time…we want. I know the want is a urge that is not of my control, but do I dare control a hunger for a lust…I cannot fathom your want being any lesser than I…in your slightest reply you sigh a sign of relief in jest of my want…But do I dare want something that is forbidden in the garden of sin. Challenging everything that I believe in, the only one thing that I know to be true…is this feeling of…the feeling of…my wanting haunting your mind, my want creeping into your veins, would you submit to such drug, I do sometimes struggle with such addiction…my want never rests, it never sleeps, it insomniac tendency evades rationality, it creates a mirage for my reality…I have succumbed to my fear of turning my want into something I love.
Write To Make It Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment