Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Will Never Be Able to Touch Her Heart

I will never be able to touch her heart…I am sinking deep in the crevasse of her quick sand.

We withstand the Egyptian sun; we would run from all possibilities. Never could the cowardly heart

Make such inquiries to the stranger that lived in the sheets of passion. I could never imagine a

Fainted memory torn from the limbs of love. I am sinking deeper…deeper into oblivion…I wonder if she

Still taste my passion; I hope she still feels as lonely as I when the skies are ominous grey. I hope her

Hearts wings fly as high into the heavens, where the angels can hear every distant heartbeat. I will never

be able to touch her heart…it has flown far, far, far away in the dawn of morning…I pray to touch her

heart once more…for her very heart still beats for me, her love has been in me as the still beat that

revives my love for thee…her heart beats…its beats…it beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment